Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K Summary #1

I enjoyed reading all of the blogs that I was assigned to. My favorite out of all 4 I did was the last one about sacrifice. I enjoyed the opportunity to see what kids are writing about and how they use blogs in their schools and school work. When I first got in this class I was a little skeptical on how blogs would integrate with school work. The more I've been in this class and have had the opportunity to read and talk with these students on what their using their blogs for, I have walked away each time with a better understanding on how this could help me in my classrooms one day.

PraiseChildren


Comment#1
Hello Boden, My name is Alexis McSwain and I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pictures. I remember reading the comics on Sunday mornings, they always put a smile on my face. Are you making comments for a certain class?

Comment #2
Hi Maika, My name is Alexis McSwain. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, you had an awesome chance to travel outside of the country! Even though it rained those first couple of days I am jealous. What all do you see on your vacation?

Comment #3
Hello Alayna, My name is Alexis McSwain. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. This place sounds like a place I would love to visit, because I love to skate. Good job to Jacob with him being good at the claw game, I can never win anything out of those machines. Is your friend Kaylea's are okay now?

Comment #4

Hello Jeff, I'm Alexis McSwain, I'm a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I liked your idea of challenging your readers to find something to sacrifice. Because of that I myself will take your challenge. Did you sacrifice something as well, if so what did you sacrifice? I enjoyed reading your blog! Keep up the excellent work.

I enjoyed reading all of the blogs that I was assigned to. My favorite out of all 4 I did was the last one about sacrifice. I enjoyed the oppurtnitiy to see what kids are writing about and how they use blogs in their schools and school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment