Sunday, March 16, 2014

C4T #2

I enjoyed some aspects of this blog, while some parts of it I didn't. I had the Langwitches blog and while this blog taught me so much, it was also a bit confusing. I loved the project she did with her students using different ways to take pictures and how to incorporate it with the lesson. I like the fact that she commented back when I left a comment on the first blog. I forgot to save my comment and her response, mistake on my part. This blog has a lot of resources on how she helped her students to learn different ways of using technology to their advantage and how to use the things they overlook on a daily bases as learning tools. I would probably go back to this blog to use some resources.

I really enjoyed this post, its so amazing that we use the app Instagram so much and never think that it could be a way of teaching our students photography. I love looking at all the pictures but I would have to say my favorite ones were the forced perspective photos. Those pictures were amazing, please tell your students that all of their pictures were great! I try to do the photo challenge every month on Instagram, because they have a new one once a month. I never can remember to keep it up, but you have just inspired me to start a challenge and finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment