Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog Post #13

This weeks assignment we were ask to create our own blog post on what we thought Dr. Strange may have left out. It took me quite sometime to come up with something, but after thinking through all of our post and projects we had I decided that it would be something so simple. When I first started in this class I was against using too much technology in the classroom. I think there should be a post or a project where the students of EDM310 interview future teachers about how they feel about technology in a class before they take EDM310. At first I thought it would be hard to find students who major in Elementary Education who haven't taken this course, but if we can find busy teachers, I'm sure we can find busy college students. I think that this project would be an opportunity for other future educators to give them an idea of what we do in this class before they get there. This class for me has open my eyes to what I would be missing if I didn't use technology in my classroom. I have this debate with a friend all the time who hasn't had the opportunity of being apart of this class. She is completely against the thought of technology, I truly feel like if she had the opportunity to take this course and see all the things we learned and got to explore, she would have a completely different look on the use of technology in the classrooms.
Interview With Students

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea for an assignment. I'm sure the resource pool can be found in the Department of Education office.
    I'm afraid you might have missed part of this assignment though. He wanted us to do our own idea as though it were assigned. Perhaps to get a better idea of what we were thinking and how we would react to our own ideas.
    It might not be too late... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete