Friday, April 4, 2014

Project #10

I've had the opportunity of discussing technology in the classroom with some friends, classmates, and even teachers. Before I began in this class, I had completely out ruled the use of technology in my classroom. As of know I don't know how I would be able to do so. How can I not expect my students to explore and use technology, when I use it on a everyday basis for my homework. When I'm assigned lesson plans to come up with, my first thought is to do some research on it. I interviewed Ms. Claudia Weems she is an amazing teacher. She told me some of her views on technology and I couldn't agree more with her.

1 comment:

  1. Whom did you interview? There was no introduction nor was there any name and other identification in the title slides.

    Well, we find out about Mrs. Weems and Leinkauf Elementary at the end of the movie. You should have started with an introduction!

    Interesting. Well done.

    ReplyDelete